Print this page

West Block

West Block, (1865) Parliament Hill, Ottawa

  

The task was to detail new reproduction windows, based on historic photographs and limited physical evidence, as part of overall building restoration. The existing windows dated from the 1960’s renovation; the original windows were interior and exterior double hung and constructed of wood. Consultant to ARCOP/Gersovitz Moss Architects.

  

westblock.gif

  

This is an overall view of the West Block about 1875


Previous page: St. George’s Cathedral
Next page: Memorial Chambre