Print this page

Queen’s Park Legislative Assembly Building

Queen’s Park Legislative Assembly Building (1892)

  

This project required a very detailed condition survey, meticulous as-found details, and the production of restoration details and specifications and site review for the restoration and thermal upgrading of 700 original wood double hung windows and 250 original steel windows all phased over four years. Project won 1995 award from the Toronto Historical Board. Consultant to Shoalts & Zaback Architects Ltd.

  

qpext.gif

  

The front façade of the Provincial Legislature building.


Previous page: Arts Court
Next page: Former Nepean Township Hall