Print this page

Ottawa South Community Centre

Ottawa South Community Centre, 1920, Sunnyside Ave., Ottawa

  

This building was designed by W.E. Noffke, Architect, to originally serve as a fire station although it now serves as a community centre owned by the City of Ottawa. The project involved restoring all exterior wood work including the original window frames, some original sash and doors. Missing sashes were duplicated to match the originals.

  

OttawaSouth.jpg

  

A typical window with the frame and upper sash 
restored and the missing lower sash replicated;
the original paint colours were also replicated.