Print this page

Canada Four Corners

Canada Four Corners, 1875-1910, Sparks St., Ottawa  

As a consultant to Robertson Martin Architects, Craig has been responsible for the condition and recording survey, analysis and development of shop drawings for the replication of all wood double hung windows, the restoration of the original cornice and for the shop drawings necessary to replicate the copper clad shop fronts.

 

The building was originally built c1875 but after a devastating fire c1915 was rebuilt in its current form.

 

These are details from a similar copper clad shop front on a different building.

 

This is one of a series of details developed for replicating the copper clad shop fronts.

 

This is one of a series of details developed for the replication of the wood windows.